Sunday 18 September 2016

In Hong Kong (again)

We went to the beach yesterday. It was very lovely. I can swim now. Next time I'm at Maroubra Beach I will take my swimmers and go in. The beach in Hong Kong was a looong bus ride. We also went to the electronics market. 

It is a very lovely view from our apartment. There are lots and lots toys in our apartment like a scooter and a bicycle. 

My favourite food here is fried dumplings. We have them every night. Love Juliet 

The beach 

Lantern show 

Apple Store

Eating dumplings


4 comments:

  1. Juliet, that is an amazing story. It looks to be a beautiful beach and it will be great to swim by yourself at Maroubra. You had best not eat too many dumplings or may sink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes and I can finally eat with chopsticks.
      PS. I will Skype at 7 30 your time

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to seeing you all sometime soon! Lots of love x

    ReplyDelete